The CZ 550 series rifles represent a new line of elegant, aesthetic and ergonomically designed firearms. For the sake of enhancing their accuracy and attaining a long service life these rifles are fitted with hammer forged barrels. The diversified range of CZ 550 models with their characteristics and elegant design solutions meet contemporary requirements as laid upon sporting and hunting weapons.
The rifles are provided with a compact trigger mechanism featuring a single-set trigger. The trigger can be adjusted for pull weight and travel. The set trigger can be easily dismantled without impairing its functional properties or adjustment of single stage trigger mechanism. The CZ 550 rifles are provided with a two or three position safety, which is disengaged in forward direction as standard. Stocks are fitted with sling swivels on a regular basis. The CZ 550 rifles are supplied with open adjustable sights or without sights accommodated to receive scope mounts. The CZ 550 rifles with open sights have the sights arranged in such a way so as not to interfere even with the riflescopes having the biggest tube diameter. All CZ 550’s feature a classic square bridge receiver with a 19 mm dovetail milled right into the receiver for the mounting of optics.
• Diversified range of calibres
• Easy mounting of riflescope
• Controls simple in operation and easy to reach
• Completely adjustable trigger mechanism (be it with set trigger or without a set trigger)
• Cocking indicator indicates cocking of striking mechanism
• Easy disassembly for cleaning and routine maintenance
• Long Mauser style claw extractor
• Square bridge receiver
• Hammer forged barrel
• High accuracy, reliability and long service life